Adjunct Professor, Computer Science
Faculty (temp) - Adjuncts
Accepting applications for all campuses
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Adjunct Professor, Computer Science in the School of Business and Technology to join our team of exceptional faculty. As an FSW adjunct, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
The School of Business and Technology houses some of the most diverse Workforce Education and academic program offerings at the college, including College Credit Certificate (CCC) programs, Associate in Science (AS) degree programs, and Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree programs. Disciplines include Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Criminal Justice, Crime Scene, Paralegal, and Public Safety Administration.
This is not an Online position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Doctoral or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline)
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Perks for Adjuncts:
- Ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
- Ability to participate in various Wellness Initiatives
- Access to a variety of BUCS Perks offering discounts at numerous local businesses and vendors
Our locations offer you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.