Clinical Associate, Nursing - Thomas Edison Campus
Temp. - Short-Term Employment
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Associate, Nursing in the School of Health Professions to join our exceptional team of professionals for the upcoming academic year. This position provides instructional support and supervision to students in various settings for the School of Health Professions. In addition to the valuable clinical experiences made available by our community hospitals and affiliates, FSW boasts a state of the art Simulation Education Center that has obtained global recognition. Faculty, staff, and students in the School of Health Professions are active in community and professional activities at the local, state, national, and international level. As an FSW Clinical Associate, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the assigned discipline and documented evidence, as verified through transcripts and educational plans, of progress towards a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Health as a health professional in the related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Perks for Clinical Associates:
- Ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
- Ability to participate in various Wellness Initiatives
- Access to a variety of BUCS Perks offering discounts at numerous local businesses and vendors
This is not an Online position. Our locations offer you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
Resumes will be accepted through December 4, 2020.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.