Student Services Specialist
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Student Services Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees in the Office of Admissions, on the Lee Campus. The Student Services Specialist performs specialized work providing direct customer service to students, while also completing data entry related to admissions and/or registration. This position serves as the primary point of contact at the front desk at an assigned FSW campus for prospective and/or current students and includes disseminating information regarding office policies and procedures, state requirements, and processing related transactions.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computers and software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access or similar programs.
- Ability to learn database and enterprise software to input and retrieve data
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.