Clinical Coordination Manager, Nursing
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Coordination Manager, Nursing to join our team of exceptional employees in the School of Health Professions. This position is responsible for professional work in coordinating, implementing, and supervising clinical support for the Nursing program within the School of Health Professions. This is a 12-month (243 duty day) position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a health-related field.
- Current unencumbered licensed Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Five (5) years of full-time related professional and clinical work experience.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $66,835.25
This position is open until filled.
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.