Coordinator, Student Transitions
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Coordinator, Student Transitions to join our team of exceptional employees. The Coordinator, Student Transitions, implements programming, training, and student development for Student Transitions for all FSW campuses. The Coordinator assists students and their families with transitions to FSW. This position provides leadership and guidance for all FSW students. This position assists the Student Transitions team with New Student Welcome and Orientation, and implementation, marketing, planning, and student involvement for Student Transitions department. The Coordinator has direct supervision and management of Peer Mentor program and students and reports directly to the Assistant Director, Student Transitions.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in business, communications, public relations, English or a related field.
- Two (2) years of full time, professional work experience in a student services area of higher education or related field.
- Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to travel to businesses, schools and other community contact locations independently.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled, with an expected start date of January 16, 2024.
Submit your cover letter, and resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.