Classification & Compensation Specialist
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Classification & Compensation Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees in Human Resources. This position performs advanced technical and professional work in support of the classification and compensation function within the Office of Human Resources. This position requires excellent professional writing, communication, and editing skills. Work requires close adherence to College policies and procedures and applicable federal and state laws.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years full-time related professional work experience. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills with proven attention to detail.
- Demonstrated record of outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office, human resource information system, Excel and electronic mail.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This posting is open until filled.
Please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.