Director, Center of Healthcare Training and Simulation Excellence, School of Health Professions
Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Director, Center of Healthcare Training and Simulation Excellence, School of Health Professions to join our team of exceptional employees in the School of Health Professions. This is responsible, professional, and supervisory work in directing and coordinating corporate training/education and simulation services, functions, and programming in collaboration with the Senior Director, Health Professions Administration and Simulation Education and the Dean, School of Health Professions. Work includes oversight of operations, project management, including planning and delivery of professional clinical and theoretical training initiatives, program and staff development, faculty and community liaison, as well as leadership, service, quality, and compliance with programmatic accreditation requirements, regulations, and standards in all disciplines as they relate to corporate training/education and simulation services/education. This position will assist the Senior Director, Health Professions Administration and Simulation Education, and the Dean of the School of Health Professions with managing campus sites relevant to the role and in developing, promoting, initiating, and tracking training and course offerings.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree with appropriate work experience from an accredited institution of higher education in a related field.
- Three (3) years of successful full-time professional work experience in the administration of a corporate training or similar program and simulation experience to include competence in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs.
- Demonstrated competence in recruitment, selection, supervision, and evaluation of personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to provide energetic and visionary leadership, create new programs and partnerships, and take emerging and established programs to a strategic level of excellence while holding the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Active AHA certifications in BLS, ACLS, and PALS with instructor designation or ability to secure upon hire.
- CHSE or CHSOS upon hire or must be obtained within twelve (12) months of hire.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This posting is open until filled.
Please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.