Fixed Asset - Construction Accountant
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Fixed Asset/Construction Accountant to join our team in the Office of Financial Services. This is responsible, professional work requiring the application of generally accepted accounting principles and practices to include fixed asset accounting. This position processes, monitors, analyzes and reconciles fixed assets, leases, bonds and construction related transactions in the College’s accounting system and conducts inventory of fixed assets. This position may be assigned to an area of specialized work, and may support one or a combination of support areas, as assigned.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in accounting or business administration with emphasis in accounting.
- Three (3) years full-time related professional, progressively responsible work experience in accounting, with an emphasis on reconciliations. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Possess strong analytical skills, deadline-, solution- and detail-oriented with ability to work independently and multi-task.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $56,000.00
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.