Senior Financial Aid Officer
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Senior Financial Aid Officer to join our team of exceptional employees. The Senior Financial Aid Officer has administrative responsibilities over specific programs and processes. This position has program responsibility for specific Federal programs and administration of various compliance- and training-related tasks. This position has been trained in all aspects of financial aid operations and demonstrates thorough understanding of these responsibilities. The Senior Financial Aid Officer provides processing support and disseminates information to students and other staff; support includes training new staff in the programs for which they are responsible. Work requires close adherence to federal financial aid policies and procedures and applicable state financial aid policies and procedures as well as institutional policies and procedures. This position sets the tone for student-centered, high performance culture that emphasizes excellence in service, quality, productivity, and standards.
We are looking to fill two positions within this pool.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited College or University in a related field.
- Two (2) years of full-time working at the professional level in a financial aid office.
- Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted. Ability to independently travel to other locations for College business.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled - this position has an expected start date of January 2024.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927