Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search an Internship Coordinator to join our team of exceptional employees. The Internship Coordinator reports through the Division of Workforce Education in Academic Affairs and leads internship coordination across FSW’s five county service area. This position plays a pivotal role in facilitating and enhancing our internship programs, ensuring that students receive meaningful and impactful learning experiences. This role involves close collaboration with students, faculty, employers, and relevant stakeholders to develop, coordinate, and manage internship opportunities that align with the educational goals and career aspirations of our students.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years of full-time related professional work experience. Appropriate combination of experience and education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to travel independently within the College’s five-county service district.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely with a variety of stakeholders.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.