Program Support Specialist–RIST Institute for Cybersecurity
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Support Specialist–RIST Institute for Cybersecurity to join our team of exceptional employees. This grant-funded position is specialized professional and technical work in support of the Cyber Security and related Computer Science programs within the School of Business and Technology (SOBT). This position provides diversified support in the planning, coordination, and implementation of the sponsored and contracted events held in support of the College’s Cyber Security program. This position requires significant schedule flexibility as work requires early morning, evening, and weekend work hours at various FSW locations to supervise events. This is a limited term, grant funded position renewable annually (July 1), contingent upon continuation of the grant.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years of related full-time professional work experience in event planning.
- Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Prior experience maintaining electronic spreadsheets and bookkeeping experience.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer services skills with a variety of constituencies and be willing to contribute to a team effort.
- Personal and educational philosophy compatible with the goals, objectives, and mission of the College.
- Ability to independently travel to all FSW campuses in Lee, Charlotte, Collier and Hendry counties and other locations for College business.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled
Please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.