Career Coordinator, Collier/Hendry-Glades
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Career Coordinator, to join our team of exceptional employees. The Career Coordinator provides career development skills and knowledge that will prepare students to successfully enter the workforce. Within the Division of Workforce Education in Academic Affairs, this position will lead Career Development programming, events, and activities at two FSW service locations. The Career Coordinator is responsible for improving students' employability skills such as resume writing, interviewing, job search strategies, and dress etiquette. Additionally, the Career Coordinator builds relationships with local employers and organizes career showcases and recruitment events.
This position will split time between two (2) FSW service locations serving both Collier and Hendry Glades Center. This position is partially funded through the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education (Perkins IV) Act.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years of full-time professional work experience.
- Appropriate combination of experience and education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to travel independently within the College’s five-county service district.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely with all a variety of stakeholders.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927