Coordinator, Academic Affairs-Business and Technology
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Coordinator, Academic Affairs - Business and Technology to join the team within the School of Business and Technology. This is professional work in support of the Division of Academic Affairs and requires long-range planning skills and the ability to coordinate the completion of multiple tasks and projects within established time frames. This position holds the role of the Academic Affairs Coordinator for the School of Business and Technology and is supervised by the Dean of the School of Business and Technology.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Four (4) years of professional work experience in an educational setting.
- Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted. Ability to travel independently within the College’s service district.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $36,500.00
Application deadline: May 28, 2023.
Submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.