Access Services Assistant - Part Time
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Part-Time Access Services Assistant - Naples to join our team of exceptional employees in the Library. This position assists professional staff in the day-to-day operations of the College Library to include circulation, reference, online access to information, and other related activities.
This position will require afternoon and evening hours.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education. An appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit solid organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.