Coordinator, Department of Nursing
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of two Coordinator(s), Department of Nursing to join our team of exceptional employees in the School of Health Professions. This position is responsible for placement of students in clinical sites and requires working with students to assure that all onboarding requirements for ASN nursing students are completed timely. All aspects of this position are supervised by the Clinical Coordination Manager within the Department of Nursing. This position supports all three (3) ASN programs from program admission to graduation.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience providing project management or related. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to independently travel to various campuses and other locations for College business.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This position is open until filled with resumes expected to be reviewed the week of January 16, 2023.
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.