Clinical Coordinator I, Simulation
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Coordinator I, Simulation to join our team of exceptional employees. This is responsible, professional work in coordinating and assisting with instructional support and simulation instruction as directed by the Director, Corporate Training and Simulation Education within the School of Health Professions. Work may be scheduled and performed at all FSW campuses. This is a 10.5 month (213 duty day) position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience in simulation operation and technology
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist certification, or ability to obtain certification within 18 months of hire
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Applications will be accepted through January 13, 2023.
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.