Admissions CRM Coordinator
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Admissions CRM Coordinator to join our team of exceptional employees. The Admissions CRM Coordinator is responsible for providing College-wide professional leadership focused on the planning, execution, and analysis of new student recruitment. This position reports to the Director of Admissions and is responsible for delivering consistent follow-up communications with prospects as the lead for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Work requires coordination across all campus locations and between internal functions including Campus Experience and Admissions Processing and Evaluation; along with partner departments within Enrollment Services, Student Affairs, Auxiliary Services, and Marketing to recruit and yield prospective students. This position sets the tone for a student-centered, high performance culture that emphasizes excellence in service, quality, productivity, and standards.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years of full-time professional work experience in higher education in admissions, CRM administration, enrollment services, information systems, or related role.
- Knowledge of admissions and recruitment practices in a postsecondary institution of higher education, including understanding of open enrollment policies, transfer articulation, and related topics.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with prospective students, continuing students, parents, colleagues, other College administrators, and faculty.
- Ability to effectively represent the College, and Office of Admission values, goals, and policies. Ability to work on and create dynamic CRM communications using filters and queries.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $43,369.93
Application deadline: Open until filled with interviews scheduled to begin on January 17, 2023.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.