Admissions Processing Specialist
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Admissions Processing Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This is specialized work providing customer service and data entry in the Office of Admissions. This includes disseminating information regarding office policies and procedures, state requirements, and processing student applications and other requests.
Please Click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application deadline: Open until filled with application reviews starting on November 28, 2022.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.