Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Administrative Assistant to join our team within Academic Affairs and Workforce Programs. This position provides advanced level administrative support requiring long range planning skills and the ability to coordinate the completion of multiple tasks or projects within established time frames.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years’ experience providing administrative support to a senior or executive level leader in a business or institutional setting. Appropriate administrative experience may be substituted for the degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A customer service mindset with the ability to multitask.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: November 27, 2022
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.