Accounts Payable Specialist II
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Accounts Payable Specialist II to join our team of exceptional employees. This position provides processing support, disseminates information to staff, and serves as a mentor to those in the Accounts Payable Specialist I position. This is specialized and technical work in computing, classifying, recording, and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Four (4) years of full-time professional work experience in accounting including one (1) full-time year as an FSW Accounts Payable Specialist I. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This position is open until filled.
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.