Clinical Coordinator, Dental Hygiene
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Coordinator, Dental Hygiene. This is responsible, professional work in coordinating and implementing instructional support for all affiliated clinical sites utilized by programs within the School of Health Professions’ Dental Hygiene program.
*** Please note, this is not an Adjunct Position ***
Please Click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the assigned discipline.
- Credentialed and/or licensed in good standing with appropriate program specific qualifications.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience in the discipline area.
- Demonstrated skills with various computer applications.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $48,000
Accepting applications through: October 9, 2022 with an expected start date of January 3, 2023.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.