Coordinator, Admissions Communications & Systems
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Coordinator, Admissions Communications & Systems to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for providing Collegewide professional leadership focused on the planning, execution, and analysis of new student recruitment. This position reports to the Director of Admissions and is responsible for delivering consistent follow-up communications with prospects as the recruitment lead for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Work requires coordination across all campus locations and between internal functions including Campus Experience and Admissions Processing and Evaluation; along with partner departments within Enrollment Services, Student Affairs, Auxiliary Services, and Marketing to recruit and yield prospective students. This position sets the tone for a student-centered, high performance culture that emphasizes excellence in service, quality, productivity, and standards.
Please Click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years full-time professional work experience in higher education in admissions, enrollment services, academic advising, campus event planning, student engagement, or related role.
- Knowledge of admissions and recruitment practices in a postsecondary institution of higher education, including understanding of open enrollment policies, transfer articulation, and related topics.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to travel independently on College business, which may include night and weekend work.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: Open until filled, with interviews expected to start Sep. 19, 2022.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.