Dental Clinic Assistant
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Dental Clinic Assistant to join our Dental Clinic in the School of Health Professions. This position performs administrative activities that facilitate the efficient operating functions of the Dental Clinic. Work includes implementing and maintaining policies and procedures for the clinic; maintaining public relations and correspondence with community health professionals; initiating analysis reports, providing dental clinical administrative activities; assisting with the educational objectives of enrolled dental hygiene.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduation from High School or GED and two (2) years of full or part-time professional work experience in an office setting.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic dental terminology.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $34,000.00
Accepting Applications through: October 2, 2023
The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.