Financial Aid Specialist I, Collier Campus
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Financial Aid Specialist I, to join our team of exceptional employees at our Collier Campus. This is an entry level position in the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA). Individuals in this position are trained in all aspects of the financial aid operation. As training is completed on specific tasks, the Specialist will be allowed to provide processing support and disseminate information to students and other staff. Close monitoring is received from department leadership and Financial Aid Specialists II. Work requires close adherence to stated financial aid policies and procedures and applicable federal and state regulations.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited College or University in a related field. Full-time related professional work experience may be substituted for the degree on a year for year basis.
- One (1) year full-time or two (2) years part-time professional work experience in an office setting
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
- Ability to independently travel to other locations for College business.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: Open until filled, with interviews expected to start on October 31, 2022.
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.