Community Service Technician
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Community Service Technician to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for providing community services on a designated campus to ensure a safe and secure environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Duties include patrolling the campus and performing community service work on various campuses.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years of full-time experience in law enforcement, security, public safety management, or customer service. An appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Ability to work various shifts including day, afternoon, evening, and overnight hours as the College dictates
- May be designated as “Essential Personnel” in times of emergency
- Ability to independently travel to any of the FSW campuses
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Hourly rate: $14.49
Accepting applications through August 14, 2022.
Please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Lauren Frasser; Room A-128; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9253; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.