Coordinator, Business Services and Student Success for Intercollegiate Athletics
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Coordinator, Business Services and Student Success for Intercollegiate Athletics to join our team of exceptional employees. The Coordinator, Business Services and Student Success for Intercollegiate Athletics provides direct service, support, and developmental advising to student-athletes participating in five NJCAA sponsored sports at Florida Southwestern State College. This position will act as the primary point of contact for all academic interests related to the student athlete population, including issues related to admissions, registration, advising, athletic compliance, satisfactory academic progress, transfer eligibility, faculty progress reporting, and more. The Coordinator, Business Services and Student Success for Intercollegiate Athletics will assist with athletic department budgets, purchases and requisitions, and team travel.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education preferably in counseling, education, social field, or related discipline.
- Three (3) years full time professional related work experience.
- Personal and educational philosophy compatible with the goals, objectives, and missions of Florida SouthWestern State College.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
Accepting applications through: August 14, 2022
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Lauren Frasser; Room A-128; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9253; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.