Access Services Associate
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Access Services Associate to join our team of exceptional employees. As an FSW team member, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'. Work includes assisting the professional staff in the day-to-day operations of the College Library to include circulation, reference, online access to information, and other related activities. The expected working hours of this position will be M-TR, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., but may vary depending on the needs of the department.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- One (1) year full-time professional work experience. An appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- The ability to provide basic equipment troubleshooting in Library user areas.
- Excellent customer service skills.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This position is open until filled.
Please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Lauren Frasser; Room A-128; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9253; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.