Program Director, Associate of Science in Nursing
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Director, Associate of Science in Nursing to join our Nursing Department. The purpose of the Program Director, Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) is to serve as a program administrator of the Associate of Science in Nursing degree program within the School of Health Professions Department of Nursing. Work includes planning, implementing, directing and evaluation of effective and efficient instructional systems within available resources, consistent with regional and program accreditation standards, federal and state statutes, and the College mission.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Licensed in good standing in Florida as a Registered Nurse.
- Five (5) years of full time, professional experience in a clinical and hospital setting.
- Ability to independently travel to all FSW campuses in Lee, Charlotte, Collier and Hendry counties and other locations for College business
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This position is open until filled.
The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.