Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Records Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This position performs routine work having responsibility for assigned administrative and clerical duties in the Office of the Registrar. Work requires the application of varied general office procedures and the aptitude for critical thinking and problem-solving. The Records Specialist serves as the central communications contact for several core processes within the Office of the Registrar. This position sets the tone for a student-centered, high performance culture that emphasizes excellence in service, quality, productivity, and standards.
Please Click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year full-time or two (2) years part-time professional appropriate work experience. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic, office practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience using office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: July 7, 2022
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Lauren Frasser; Room A-128; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9253; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.