Program Coordinator, Social and Human Services
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Coordinator, Social and Human Services to join our team. This is responsible, professional work in coordinating and implementing instruction and instructional support for the Social and Human Services program within the School of Health Professions. Work may be scheduled and performed at all FSW campuses.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience in the discipline area.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments.
- Ability to independently travel to all FSW campuses in Lee, Charlotte, Collier, and Hendry counties and other locations for College business.
- Current active, unrestricted FL License or FL Certification as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Guidance Counselor, Licensed Family, and Marriage Therapist, or Licensed Psychologist or Certification in Guidance and Counseling, or School Psychologist. Registered interns will be considered, but must be fully licensed within three (3) months of starting, if selected.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: July 4, 2022
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Lauren Frasser; Room A-128; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9253; email@example.com. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.