Clinical Coordinator, Nursing Lee Campus
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Coordinator to join our Nursing Department. This position will be coordinating and implementing instructional support for the Nursing program within the School of Health Professions. Please be aware this is not a faculty position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a health related field.
- Three (3) years full-time related professional and clinical work experience.
- Current unencumbered licensed Registered Nurse in good standing
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
This position is open until filled.
The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angie Snyder; Room A-106A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; firstname.lastname@example.org. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.