Associate Dean, Nursing Programs
Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Associate Dean, Nursing Programs. This is professional work with the responsibility and authority for the administrative and instructional activities of the nursing education unit within the College. The nursing education unit at the College offers two program types, the Associate degree in Nursing and the RN-to-BSN Baccalaureate degree in Nursing. The Associate Dean of Nursing Programs administers these programs within the nursing education unit with the responsibility and authority for all programs per ACEN Accreditation Manual. Work includes planning, implementing, directing, and evaluating for effective and efficient instructional systems, consistent with College functions, College philosophy, and accreditation standards. This is an administrator on annual contract position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An earned Doctorate from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a relevant discipline. If earned Master’s degree is not in Nursing, Doctoral degree must be in Nursing.
- Professional Nursing/RN licensure in good standing within the State of Florida, or eligible.
- Successful national program accreditation experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and professional experience in a simulation laboratory setting.
- Demonstrated successful human relations/leadership/management skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include travel to other campus sites and may include periodic evening and weekend assignments.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $95,000
This position is open until filled. The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.