Facilities and Plant Operations
Zone Maintenance Specialist
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a full time Zone Maintenance Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. The Zone Maintenance Specialist position will schedule and perform repairs to assigned FSW buildings ensuring the campus structures are properly maintained.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience performing preventative maintenance activities and reading blueprints
- Four (4) years’ full-time experience in a Journeyman level in the performance of maintenance, diagnosis and repair of commercial and/or industrial building systems to include all of the following:
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems
- Mechanical systems and equipment
- Medium to high-voltage electrical equipment
- Direct digital control energy management systems
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: April 28th, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.