Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Registrar to join our dynamic team of exceptional leaders. This position is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the College’s student registration process to include all activities pertaining to registration of all first-time and returning students, as well as all activities related to the smooth functioning of registration, student records, College catalog, residency statutes and rules, FERPA, graduation and all other related College processes. This is an administrator on annual contract position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- 5 years of full-time professional work experience in a secondary or higher education registration, enrollment management, or admissions office or related area
- Experienced advanced user of an integrated student database such as SCT Banner or related software
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Salary: $85,000. - $95,000. annual starting salary range
Accepting applications until filled.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.