Administrator & Management
Dean, School of Education and Charter Schools
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Dean, School of Education and Charter Schools to join our team. This position provides leadership in the planning, direction and evaluation of the Education Programs and Collegiate High Schools at Florida SouthWestern State College. Responsibilities include the efficient and effective operation of the discipline to ensure student success. By building on a strong pedagogical, ethical and socially conscious foundation that fosters creativity and innovation, Florida SouthWestern State College’s School of Education produces graduates equipped to contribute to the diverse community of life-long learners in Southwest Florida. This is an administrator on annual contract position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Successful teaching experience at the College level. Administration of a faculty department or school of a large multi-institutional program involving faculty is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge, through active scholarship, of the national trends in K-12 and higher education. Success in grants writing and active scholarship in educational research.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Salary range: $90,000 - $110,000 based on qualifications
Application Deadline: February 17, 2019
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.