Administrative & Clerical Positions
Program Coordinator, EMS
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Coordinator, EMS to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for coordinating and implementing instruction and instructional support for the EMS program within the School of Health Professions. Work may be scheduled and performed at all FSW campuses.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a related field
- Three (3) years full-time professional work experience in the discipline area.
- Current Florida licensure in good standing as a physician, registered nurse, physician assistant, or paramedic
- Must be able to work flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary: $60,000.00 annually
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.