Administrative & Clerical Positions
Office Assistant, Housing and Residence Life
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Office Assistant to join the Residence Life team. This position provides clerical support to the Residence Life team whose mission is to create a supportive, safe, and engaging residential community for students residing at Lighthouse Commons, FSW’s residence hall located on the Thomas Edison campus in Fort Myers, FL.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED and one (1) year full-time or two (2) years part-time professional appropriate work experience.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic, office practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
- Computer use includes data entry, word processing and/or accounting functions. Ability to operate small office equipment including copy machines and multi-line telephone systems.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: January 18, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.