Field Service Technician
- Assists with the assembly and tightening of bolted joints to ensure leak free start up and maintain the rental feet.
- Works with close supervision assembling and tightening bolted joints and other Flange Management activities
- Correctly uses bolt tensioning and torque equipment.
- Adheres to safe and specified pressures when tightening or torque joints.
- Complies with specific task requirements including identifying potential hazards using risk assessments.
- Follows all reasonable instructions given by more experienced Hydratight Technicians on site.
- Correctly uses all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Accurate and timely completion and submission of all job-related documentation including flange tightening reports/joint completion certificates, customer time sheets and expenses forms.
- Works closely with other disciplines on site to ensure the professional and safe completion of all tasks.
- Interfaces with the client on site in a professional manner and always represents Hydratight to the highest standards.
- Works predominantly within all onshore and offshore environments.
- Adheres to all site related procedures and processes including permit to work etc.
- Carries out all duties with a Safety-First attitude towards the equipment and working environment.
- Maintains Company quality, safety, and environmental standards.
- Acts and cooperates with ensuring the consistent quality of products and services to customers.
- Participates in process improvement activities and uses appropriate tools – kaizen events, value stream maps, 5S, shadow boards etc.
- Maintains a high standard of tidiness within own work area.
- Strong team player, with a flexible and positive attitude and the ability to work with others.
- Takes pride in the quality of the work.
- Has clean working habits & is willing to go to the extra mile when sometimes required.
- Sound knowledge of fluid power applications and principles.
- Full driving license.
Education and Experience:
- Full served mechanical apprenticeship preferred.
- Offshore survival certificate and medical.
- Task based risk assessment training preferred.