Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
We are currently hiring a Mechanical engineer based out of our office of Madrid, Spain, to develop, lead and coordinate projects in the world of the Mechanics and Hydraulics, with a focus on custom and sustaining special Bolting products.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- In coordination with Chief engineer and Leaders of the Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electric-Software departments, develop processes to ensure delivery of the project according to planning and company standard.
- Organize and execute the quotation and order process which includes design, calculation, drawings and sketches to develop the dummy, final concept drawings, manufacturing drawings, bill of materials, revision drawings, DFMEA, ECN.
- Prepare the technical documents for manufacturer, operations or laboratory. Once project ended, update documents & drawings as built providing RPS and Instruction Sheets as required.
- Require quotation from suppliers to make cost estimation prior to hand over to supply chain if required.
- When project involved multi-disciplinary teams, coordinate with those team members for a good share and transfer of information.
- Develop the most appropriate technical solution to answer customer expectations, based on specification provided by the sales department, organize customer meetings to clarify needs if necessary.
- Support Production Department during assembling, testing & compliance test and the Sales Department for on site tests.
- Prepare al manufacturing drawings, BOM & global Enerpac engineering process (ECO, Winchil,etc..) for all projects assigned.
- Carry out regularly meetings, together with the NPD & custom staff, to identify deviations from plans and provide corrective actions.
- Design & evaluate testing procedures in accordance with standards and regulations required in the scope of the project.
Who we are looking for :
- Mechanical Engineer degree, with a demonstrated experience in design of cylinders, bolt tensioners, mechanical systems, sealing processes, tribology, hydraulics components or high pressure hydraulic applications.
- Computer skills of AutoCAD, FEA (Ansys, Mechanical, Catia.), CREO & CREO SIMULATE or Solid works.
- Fluent communication in English speaking and writing.
- Must have demonstrated creative ability to find technical solutions to the mechanical & hydraulic area and in accordance with others involved fields.