Territory Support Customer Sales Representative
Summary – Basic function of the role
The Territory Support Customer Sales Representative position serves as the main contact for all Customer Service functions through inbound activities such as telephone and email inquiries. In this role you will work both individually and within a team to provide excellent support to our internal and external customers. This position maintains and manages assigned accounts as well as support the Territory Managers and Enerpac's end users. The position will also require individuals to evaluate current customers and make sales recommendations based on Enerpac's product line.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with Customers, distributors, and operations for all inquiries via telephone, computer or fax. Must receive and process the details of Customer orders.
- Build and strengthen relationships with assigned customer accounts to support brand loyalty and a superior customer experience.
- Provide pricing and delivery information upon request. Facilitate product returns as necessary.
- Expedite product shipments with Customers, sales managers, and other functions of the company.
- Provide accurate product information, availability, and order delivery timelines.
- Follow up, address, and resolve internal/external Customer questions and problems ensuring the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
- Remain current in company products, promotions, and pricing. Provide product literature upon request.
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction by effectively managing the order process from initial point of contact to delivery.
- Perform all other responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
Skills and Competencies - identify the ALE competencies that are most critical for success in the role
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and desire to help others required.
- Excellent time management, organization, and follow up skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities including 30+ inbound calls per day, while maintaining a positive, courteous, and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications: Word and Excel.
- Call Center or Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to form and strengthen relationships with assigned customer accounts and outside sales reps.
- Knowledge of or exposure to Oracle is preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial products is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required, especially as they pertain to communicating with Customers, sales representatives, operations, marketing, and cross -functional teams.
- Pleasant phone skills and service-minded attitude required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in results orientated activity.
- Must be self-motivated, have good analytical skills, work well individually or as a team member.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel are required.
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills would be a plus
Education and Experience
Education Requirements: Associate’s Degree or higher
Experience Requirements: Knowledge or exposure to EMS or Oracle is preferred; experience or high exposure to industrial products is a plus
Employee will have to be able to walk/climb to a variety of primary work locations. Employee will need to listen, understand, and speak with team members in person, telephonically, and electronically at all levels within a diverse workforce and with supported organizations. Employee is able to work in front of a personal computer and telephone for long periods of time.
Employee will work in a temperature controlled office setting. Employee is exposed to little noise in the office.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key External Contacts/Clients
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the job described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.