Customer Service Representative
The Customer Sales Representative supports the branch location and answers inbound sales enquiries
directly from existing and potential new customers. The Customer Services Representative is responsible for
the internal support of sale activities, fulfillment cycle from order to invoice and prompt resolution of customer
issues. The success is measured by achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives, while ensuring the
expected customer experience and satisfaction targets are met.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support Commercial Team to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Responsible for order to invoice management process and coordination of support activities between sales, operations, and finance.
- Establish, maintain and enhance customer relationships by maintaining accurate records
- Provide accurate product information, availability & pricing, delivery timelines, specifications and payment terms as required
- Timely enter orders into the ERP system, identify issues with product supply chain and proactively communicate between stakeholders to resolve problems
- Proactively communicate with Customers to better understand business needs, priorities and expectations
- Monitor Customer concerns and issues and taking actions to ensure effective and prompt resolution
- Provide a support to Commercial Team by assisting with updating opportunities in CRM and completing the sales cycle through an active follow-up on open opportunities.
- Provide active support of marketing initiatives and new product launches by offering technical information to Customers
- Assist with a resolution of the order placement issues via Company own online portal
- Maintain and update price lists for a selected product or customer base
- Efficiently collaborate internally to ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Provide Commercial Team with additional administrative support, as necessary.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Actively contribute with continuous improvement of customer services by offering improvements in process or procedure
- A solid team player with a proven customer support experience
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-learn and develop technical understanding of Enerpac product range to efficiently support sales
- Strong analytical and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to schedule changes
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems and practices. Salesforce and Oracle experience is preferred
- Full proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams)
- Experience in utilizing Business Data Intelligence solutions (Power BI or equivalent) to increase customer satisfaction is highly preferred
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years experience in Inside Sales, Sales Support or Customer Service. A college diploma or technical degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in industrial equipment manufacturing supporting high volume sales via distribution channels and is preferred.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization.
- Proactively participate in building safety awareness and continuous improvement.
- Diligent and aware of their impact on making the work environment a better and safer place to work.
Leadership/Behaviors: Be an ambassador for the businesses and ensure that Enerpac Tool Group Core
Values come first at all times:
- We put safety and integrity first
- We focus on our customers
- We work collaboratively
- We deliver on our commitments
- We innovate and problem solve
- We support our employees and communities