Provide administrative assistance to the New Product Development team and coordinate project activity between various functions (Engineering, Operations, and Quality, and Shipping).
- Performs administrative tasks in support of engineering orders shop floor orders such as label making, filing, completing test request forms, and shipping forms.
- Acts as liaison between operators and NPD Engineers.
- Completes and submits process control sheets for repeat engineering orders.
- Assists in identifying priority conflicts and communicating them to managers. Performs inventory checks to ensure that sufficient raw material is available for engineering orders.
- Acts as liaison between NPD Engineers and Quality to ensure that information is communicated freely.
- Organizes and coordinates projects. Tracks status of projects and facilitates execution of projects through the NPD phase gate process.
- Manages and tracks promised shipping dates for engineering orders. Performs final checks on quality certificates and verifies the physical movement of product and documentation to the shipping area.
Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience using computers and software packages including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and comfortable interacting with team members at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as a team member
- Self-starter able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Platforms (ERP) preferred
- To be a leader of safety and quality best practices
- To always ensure that their acts or omissions do not present a danger to themselves, anyone else, the environment or the safe operation of any plant or equipment
- To intervene and report any defect in equipment or practice or any dangerous circumstance or event which could affect HSQE performance
- To comply with all HSQE customer and company requirements
- Be able to lift documents/work materials up to 30 lbs in weight
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Continuous Improvement
- Engage and Inspire
- Effective Communication
- Relationship Building
- Decision Making
Enerpac Tool Group/Enerpac/Hydratight/Cortland is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.