Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Position Title: HR Coordinator
Shift: Monday – Friday; 8 – 4:30 pm or 8:30 – 5:00 pm; flexible
Summary – basic function of the role
This position provides key support to the Human Resources team, including new hire onboarding, hourly recruiting, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with hourly recruiting and internal job posting process. Tracks status of hourly candidates, prepares offers, and coordinates new hire background checking process.
- Conduct new hire onboarding program and related activities
- Point person for assisting managers and employees with HR systems (Oracle, Performance Review system, Onboarding system, etc.)
- Support timely completion of HR initiatives, including benefit open enrollment and performance review process for both hourly and salaried employees
- Oversee timekeeping process for hourly employees (Kronos) ensuring managers are recording time appropriately
- Process employee personnel changes in Oracle (HRIS) ensuring internal compliance
- Assist in tracking hourly leaves of absence/FMLA and assist employees in requesting FML
- Employee personnel file maintenance/filing
- I-9 and EEO recordkeeping, maintenance and ensures compliance
- Assist in coordination of Corporate HR initiatives
- Primary point of contact for hourly employees’ benefits inquires and HR Self Service assistance
- Assist in drafting HR policies
- Assist in creation of employee turnover metrics/dashboard
- Coordinate quarterly and monthly reporting such as attendance, seniority lists, compliance training
- Respond to verification of employment
- Coordinate employee events and participate on HR related committees
- Manage miscellaneous Admin & HR projects and tasks as assigned
Skills and Competencies
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be results-orientated, self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Capable of working in a fast paced, high performance environment
Attention to detail
Ability to maintain strong confidentiality
High school diploma
Minimum 1 year in Human Resources
Employee may have to lift and/or move equipment up to 10 pounds in weight. Employee will need to listen, understand, and speak with team members in person, telephonically, and electronically at all levels within a diverse workforce and with supported organizations. Employee may be sitting or standing for long periods of time. Some travel may be required.
Employee’s work environment is a typical office environment, it may include typical warehouse environment on occasion. The warehouse location is subject to loud noise, various temperatures, and workplace hazards. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Basic PPE is required during work hours where access to the warehouse is needed; safety glasses, gloves, and steel toe boots.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Never Compromise – choose ETG!
Enerpac Tool Group/Enerpac/Hydratight/Cortland is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer