Design, development and technical support of standard and non-standard products.
- Technical support to sales & proposals personnel, service personnel, manufacturing & purchasing.
- Assist other internal engineering teams with best practice solutions.
- Customer application evaluation.
- Recommend / confirm of product being requested or offered.
- Cost efficient and safe design and development of standard and non-standard products.
- Close liaison with proposals and sales teams to ensure specifications and customer requirements are fully met, from initial enquiry to commission.
- Carry out and check design calculations to satisfy all aspects of design integrity in compliance with company design procedures and external design codes.
- Produce and check design drawings and detailed manufacturing drawings utilizing 3D CAD.
- Compile the necessary technical documentation to fulfill contractual requirements, quality procedures, design codes and statutory directives.
- Commitment to supporting our customers on site (including offshore) as required.
- Business system part numbers and product structure creation and maintenance.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. Follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in using Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCad, CREO - 3D computer aided design.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor computer aided design preferred.
- Working knowledge of Structural Analysis using first principles and FEA packages (Inventor / ANSYS).
- Proficient with MS office applications, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook.
- German, English language
If you are living in the southern part of the Netherlands (and/or close to the German border) and having a good knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language you are also encouraged to apply!