Enerpac Tool Group is a premier and world leading industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
We are currently hiring for an exciting role as Financial Controller based out of our Ede office, who will report to the Finance Manager Europe & Sub-Sahara Africa (ESSA). You are a team member of the Finance Shared Service Center in the Netherlands. Within this Finance Shared Service Center you will become part of a professional and enthusiastic team of ± 10 people.
As a Financial Controller you are responsible for reliable accounting and reporting of our businesses in an international and dynamic organization. You should be flexible and able to manage multiple subjects at the same time, without losing overview. Streamlining and optimizing the financial administrative processes is also an important responsibility.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete accounting and reporting for Enerpac in the ESSA region.
- Monthly reporting to the US headquarters based upon US GAAP and statutory reporting in local GAAP.
- Supporting the preparation of US GAAP financial statements and associated audit process.
- Annual reporting of audited annual financial statements according local GAAP.
- Providing support to local corporate income tax return preparations and filings.
- First point of contact for external auditors and the internal audit department.
- Contribute in (international) projects to optimize existing accounting and reporting processes.
- Provides responses to ad hoc requests from the organization.
- Maintain internal and external contacts such as business controllers, auditors, bank and tax authorities.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance.
- Language skills – Dutch and English is essential. Other language skills are considered a plus.
- Experience with working in an ERP based environment. Oracle is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into conclusions.
- Strong professional communication skills required.
- Previous experience of working in an international matrix organization is a distinct advantage.
- Self-starter and self-motivated, able to work under very limited supervision but also a team player.
- Strong business acumen and results orientation.