DE&I Insights Analyst
Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer. For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Position Title: DE&I Insights Analyst
Summary - As a DE&I Insights Analyst, you will partner with colleagues and support key internal partners to derive and present actionable insights from data. This is a new role within ETG to ensure we excel in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Your contributions will help ensure we continue to grow our culture and workplace into one that is inclusive to all. The Insights Analyst will be part of a global team driving the DE&I at Enerpac Tool Group. This individual would lead our metrics setting, data collection and reporting initiative; key responsibilities include:
- Own end to end DE&I and ESG data collection and reporting through leading execution of analyses and codifying and communicating insights. This will include:
- Manage all data collection, codification and reporting visualizations, a sampling of which include: promotion dashboards (e.g., by level, by hire source, by performance), attrition dashboards, ratings dashboards, retention dashboards, sustainability dashboards, etc.
- Scale and Automate reporting; proactively identify ways to improve data integrity
- Present and communicate insights to leaders and internal stakeholders; develop presentations and dashboards that effectively communicate the employee journey, insights and recommendations
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify external trends and best practices to measure goals of DE&I in the workplace.
- Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of organizations diversity initiatives.
- Develop and analyze key performance metrics (KPI's), prepare and presents reports as deemed necessary on the value of the initiatives.
- Guide process improvements, performance metrics, and continuous improvement in support of the organization's DE&I growth strategy.
- Lead all external DE&I related surveys and research.
- Assist with management of the DE&I intranet page; maintaining visual design, site navigation and site content.
- Provide insights related to diverse employee and customer segments through data analytics and industry benchmarking.
- Develop and Maintain data visualization and dashboarding tools
- Help leaders transform data trends and insights into actionable information that drives strategies resulting in positive outcomes for diverse employee and customer segments.
- Regularly contribute to employee and customer research methodologies, including quantitative analytic frameworks
- Understand business strategies and objectives to collaborate across the business to predict current and future needs.
- Manage and enhance performance scorecard, provide other metrics as needed to share relevant data, analysis and recommendations.
- Collects and analyzes statistical data to evaluate the company’s population in accordance with DE&I standards and goals.
- Gather, prepare and analyze workforce datasets focused on diversity to support special projects and answer key business questions.
- Perform technical and analytical work involving data retrieval, data validation, trend analysis, and database management. Provide data analysis for external diversity surveys, council meetings and executive requests.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to ensure that internet and intranet sites are populated with accurate, relevant, and compelling DEI content and resources.
- Provide project management support and coordinate with action owners to ensure initiatives have clear objectives, delivery timelines, and resources.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to build relationships
Skills and Competencies
- Effective time management and the ability to pivot between multiple projects at one time
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and editorial communication skills
- Demonstrated project and event management skills
- Analytical capabilities including reporting and interpreting DE&I and business key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing products preferred.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/Partner Relationships, and Technology Expertise preferred
- Photoshop and other graphic design tool experience preferred
- Demonstrates good judgement and discretion with handling, managing and protecting sensitive information
- Some knowledge of diversity, inclusion, racial equity and social justice theory, laws, principles and practices.
- Ability to independently exercise discretion and provide consultation to managers, supervisors and employees on diversity issues, and the development of related strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar category
- Or a combination of equivalent education, training and work experience may be considered
- Three to five years related professional experience in a responsible DE&I analysis/development and program/plan development and administration preferred.
- Certified Diversity Professional (CDP) or other related diversity certification preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally seated in an office environment and is frequently required to use hands and fingers to manipulate a keyboard and other computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to communicate verbally is required.
- Office environment which is temperature controlled and a moderate noise level.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Never Compromise – choose ETG!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer