Customer Service Representative
Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
We are currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative based out of Mallabia office – Spain – for a permanent contract, who will report to the Supervisor Customer Service Mediterranean.
The customer service representative is responsible for the day-to-day business in the office and manages the order process from start to finish. The Customer Service representative is the main point of contact for all customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage/co-ordinate the order process
- Prepare & produce professional quotations
- Active follow-up of outstanding quotes
- Proactive control of Company generated leads, including follow-up and liaising with the sales force and external clients
- Receive & respond to all customer complaints
- Manage office phone calls in coordination with the other team members of the Customer Service
- Participate actively in customer payment chasing
## Who are we looking for :
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position, commercial acumen and negotiation skills, with a strong business hunter mindset are required.
- Post-secondary education
- Technical affinity and understanding of industrial markets
- Languages: English - essential fluent oral & written, other languages are benefit
- Strong interpersonal skills, works and communicates well with internal colleagues and external customers
- Team spirit
- The ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is also required.
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English !