Learning & Development Specialist
Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Learning & Development Specialist
The L&D Specialist reports to the L&D Manager and is responsible for supporting the design, delivery, and management of learning and organizational development programs to help meet Enerpac Tool Group’s strategic objectives. This role will be responsible for supporting employee development, preparing employees for future opportunities, and assisting in closing overall training gaps as it relates to talent review. The L&D Specialist will contribute their administrative, instructional design, facilitation, and project management skillset to build a strong L&D function within the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and analyze the training needs of employees to develop training solutions that enhance their skills and performance. Identify any overarching learning strategies/talent gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design participant guides, facilitator guides, job aids and other materials so training programs are delivered with high quality resources, and to make it easy for business partners to facilitate content when possible.
- Identify, develop, and utilize the appropriate training mediums based on the audience, location, and content (instructor-led, eLearning, virtual, job aids, etc.).
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop specific, targeted training to support current or new business initiatives.
- Design and deliver relevant training content, or research and recommend externally-provided programs, which meet the needs of individuals and are consistent with Enerpac’s overall development strategy.
- Coordinate, market, and produce training opportunities and make it easy for employees to participate while ensuring resources are allocated effectively.
- Maintain and analyze training records to monitor the effectiveness of internal and external training programs.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of all training content and be accountable for updating and revising as needed.
- Update the LMS and Intranet site regularly to include relevant learning offerings for employees at all levels.
- Help administrate Enerpac’s learning, performance, and talent modules in the HRIS.
- Assist the Learning & Development Manager and the Senior Director of Corporate HR with any other department initiatives and special projects.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2+ years of progressive L&D and/or talent development experience
- Minimum 2+ years leveraging and administrating learning technology, including learning management systems, in a business environment
- Experience with performance management processes and systems including goal setting, development plans, and performance reviews is a plus
- Experience managing multiple projects with changing priorities
- Highly adaptable and flexible; an openness to seek new approaches or solutions
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization where interaction across regions and business units is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, learning management systems, Intranet sites, and Web conferencing systems (Microsoft Teams preferred) – very strong skills with MS Powerpoint
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with stakeholders
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the job described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.