Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Position Title: FP&A Analyst
Summary – basic function of the role
Based in Menomonee Falls, WI, the FP&A Analyst is a key team member of Enerpac Tool Group (Hereafter: ETG) Global FP&A team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have strong problem solving, analytical, technical accounting and interpersonal skills.
The FP&A Analyst provides accurate and timely financial information from a global consolidation perspective. This information is used to monitor consolidated, business unit and regional results and provide ETG stakeholders with financial data via public and management reporting. The individual is a liaison between corporate and the individual business divisions and regions of ETG, especially as it relates to utilization of our consolidation tool, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). The individual will also be asked to perform various ad-hoc and special projects as they arise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the monthly global consolidation process, including preparation of journal entries; obtaining, loading & distributing month-end FX rates; review and resolution of inter-company transaction; review and resolution of statistic accounts related to various balance sheet accounts and all other functions necessary to finalize the consolidation.
- Work with each entity’s finance group to assure timely and accurate submission of financial data during the monthly closing and quarterly forecast process.
- Preparing monthly reporting packages for management and assist in preparation of the quarterly reporting package at both an ETG and Segment level. Including preparing financial income statements and balance sheets for management and external reporting.
- Assist in preparing financial presentations for different audiences, including the Executive Team and the BoD.
- Communicate with business units globally on a regular basis to assist with questions they have around a process or within the HFM system.
- Assist in Maintenance of HFM, ETG financial consolidation software application and helping the user population with loading of data into the system.
- Prepare and submit results of various government requests including annual surveys, annual/quarterly finance forms (separate from SEC Filings handled by the Corporate accounting team).
- Drive process improvements to make the Company’s workflow as it relates to FP&A processes more efficient and effective.
- Assist in the compilation of data for ETG forecasting and plan process. Assure data is uploaded into HFM properly and prepare consolidated results.
- Assist in public reporting responsibilities including financial statement and footnote preparation, as required.
- Support the Director/Manager of FP&A with ad-hoc requests including, but not limited to, trend analysis, financial reporting and financial controls.
- This highly visible role will require regular communication with the Corporate Controller, Segment/Business Unit Finance teams and the Corporate finance teams (tax, treasury, and internal audit).
Skills and Competencies
- Possess high ethical standards and integrity, as well as maintain good working relationships with all employees, management, and executives.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Possess a passion for growth and learning.
- Ability to rapidly and accurately analyze a situation to arrive at an effective decision.
- Strong skills in account analysis, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed, creative thinker with a focus on process improvement.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Effective in managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Solid understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley or similar corporate governance processes is a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications are required. Prior experience with Oracle r12 and HFM would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree with an accounting major from a four-year college or university.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably with experience in public accounting and/or global manufacturing/distribution companies.
- Experience with ERP Systems and Financial Reporting/Consolidation Tools, specifically Oracle r12 and Hyperion Financial Management (Oracle/HFM) is a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally seated in an office environment and is frequently required to use hands and fingers to manipulate a keyboard and other computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to communicate verbally is required.
- Office environment which is temperature controlled and a moderate noise level.
If you are looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Never Compromise – choose ETG!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer