- Manage with COE Chief engineer, Leaders of the Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electric-Software dpt., the correlation and development process between client & Mkt requisition, project monitor & project scope until the full execution of this according project planning and project standard execution process; developing together with the leader of departments, Project & Program Manager the process to fix priorities and delivery time.
- Execution and organization of the project process: Design, calculus, drawings and sketches to develop the dummy, final concept drawings, manufacturing drawings, bill of materials, revision drawings, ECN and preparation of all technical documents to manufacturer or delivered to operations or laboratory to validate the design until writing the final DVP&R & DFMEA . Once project is end update documents & drawings as built providing RPS and Instruction Sheets.
- Require quotation from suppliers to make an adjustment of the cost estimated prior to hand over to supply chain.
- Develop with other co-workers “pumps, electric, & software” the necessary information and transference of information to accomplish the final project when this is shared by a multidisciplinary team.
- Develop the most appropriate technical solution to cover the customer expectation, based on the documentation provided by MKT and sales force with technical, economical and delivery targets.
- Support Production Department during assembling, testing & compliance witness test.
- Make all manufacturing drawings, BOM & global Enerpac engineering process (ECO, Winchil,etc..) from all projects and requisition assigned.
- Execute regularly monitoring meetings, together with the Innovation, NPD & custom staff, to localize deviations from the plan and generate corrections acts, reporting to Chief engineer.
- Design & evaluate all testing procedures according to major regulation worldwide required in the project with compliance team.
- Evaluate your task assigned in the project or in the request of quotation in terms of affinity with your Mgr., checking capabilities and suitability of the quotation or project; being responsible of design, calculus, drawings, manufacturing drawings and sketches, bill of material, ECN and preparation of all technical tender or project documents assigned to you.
- Develop & work together with the Engineering Team, Operations, supply chain & Project & Product Managers the process to fulfil the time of delivery of the projects to launch according to funnel and schedule foreseen.
- Mechanical Engineer degree, demonstrating experience in design of cylinders, mechanical systems, sealing processes, tribology, hydraulics components, High pressure hydraulic applications and coating processes.
- Computer skills of AutoCAD, FEA (Ansys, Mechanical, Catia.), CREO & CREO SIMULATE or Solid works.
- Languages: English - essential fluent oral & written
- Knowledge about cylinders applications and high-pressure hydraulic world, industry, suppliers, competitors, etc.
- Must have demonstrated creative ability to find technical solutions to the mechanical & hydraulic area and in accordance with others involved fields.